Friday, May 01, 2020

Memories

What will happen to my memories when I die?
Will they stay alive?
What has happened to my lost memories?
Are they retraceable?
The faces, the scenes, the screams, the smells,
Abstracts that come out of the blue with a strange familiarity...
Will I ever get to know where they came from?

Can a memory have memories?
Rather, can a memory exist without a body?
When I become a memory, is it me?
Can it be mine? Guess not. 
I'll will be yours, and yours, and yours,
Exploded into millions of memories,
Dust, abstract, nonexistent,
Like my memories.



April 2020

5 comments:

Anilasianet said...

All memories dies with me

Unknown said...

You will carry your memories with you and life will carry your memories with it!

Benno said...

Kallu supply thudungiyathindae lekshanam kaanununundu ;)

Liji said...

Put them down ...then they will live.

Hill Goat said...

Ditto as Liji. Put them down, keep them alive